Flight Instruction Offerings
Frederick Flight Center is your home base for expert flight training to match any goal. Whether you want to move quickly and smoothly into a professional flying career, sharpen your flying skills, or simply fly for fun, we have you covered. Interested in what we can offer? Here’s a taste:
- Dedicated, Professional teaching staff
- Over 50 years of commercial flying for major airlines
- Over 10,000 hours of flying instruction given
- Hundreds of graduates in well-placed flying roles
- Strong reputation with recruiters
- Part 141 flight training
- GI Bill / VA Program guidance and support
- Accelerated license and rating programs
- Partnerships with local collegiate flight programs
- Certified ground schools
- Flight Reviews and Instrument Proficiency Checks
- Supportive and cooperative atmosphere
- Expertly maintained aircraft fleet
- Specific training in some of the most complex airspace in the world
- Experience supporting foreign students
…and there’s more! Have questions? Get in touch with us and ask. We are here to help, and we have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals. All we need is you!
Frederick Flight Center offers discovery flights for fixed wing aircraft. Spend 30 minutes in the air flying with an instructor and 30 minutes on the ground to learn more for $149. Contact us to schedule today!
Frederick Flight Center regularly offers a variety of ground school courses to help our students. Our next ground school course is a Private Pilot Ground School, starting on March 3rd. Contact us to learn more!
Frederick Flight Center offers a full and extensive range of Certificates and Ratings.
- Private Pilot (PPL)
- Instrument Rating (IR)
- Commercial Pilot (CPL)
- Multi-Engine Rating (ME)
- High-Performance Endorsement
- Complex Endorsement
- Tailwheel Endorsement
- Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Add-On training for holders of FAA Licenses in other categories